Tax increase in Stillwater? + Wash. Co. Potter lawyer
Happy Sunday, residents of Stillwater! Here’s everything you need to know about what’s going on today.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Stillwater? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day: Wind all night. High: 87 Low: 68.
Here are the best stories today in Stillwater:
- Stillwater election: voters will be urged to raise taxes (Stillwater Patch)
- Long-time prosecutor who dropped Kim Potter case: “It broke my heart” (KSTP)
- LETTER: Vote no on the next school tax | Government (ECM Editors)
- Early Voting in Stillwater: What you need to know for 2021 (Stillwater Patch)
- 2 Washington Co. libraries close Friday due to power outages (Stillwater Patch)
- Spirit Halloween stores open near Stillwater (Stillwater Patch)
- Why were four from St. Paul, Stillwater, killed and left in a Wisconsin cornfield? “It’s the mystery,” Dad said. (Bemidji pioneer)
- Stillwater National Merit Scholarship Semi-Finalists Announced (Stillwater Patch)
Today in Stillwater:
- Capharnaüm Campaigners-Zoom – Stillwater Young Life (15:00)
Stillwater Patch Book
- Stillwater MN Tourism Office: “The @madcappermn Saloon & Eatery will reopen this week (Tuesday at 11am) after a short closure for a new ownership transition and refreshment! Stop when you are hungry and thirsty! “The Mad Capper was founded in 1979 by Martin Anderson …” (Instagram)
- Sainte-Croix football club: “Our 2009 Academy Girls with an excellent goal this weekend in the National League against Wisconsin United FC. Excellent center and an even better finish. Well done ladies!” (Facebook)
- Stillwater Early Childhood Family Education: “Our Family Early Years Center has a wonderful space in the backyard which we decided to start using as a cohesive outdoor classroom. Today was the first day of ECFE and our toddlers and their parents. loved this space. We tasted … “(Facebook)
- Grand Stillwater Chamber of Commerce: In addition to 125 fine artisans, the Rivertown Fall Art Festival – October 2-3, 2021 will feature live music in Lowell Park throughout the 2 days! Kicking off at noon on Saturday October 2 will be Sweet Mash! Sweet Mash Band, that must be … “(Facebook)
Did you know you can showcase your local business there for just $ 79 / month? Click here to begin.
You are now in the know and ready to start this Sunday. See you soon! If you enjoy these newsletters, consider bringing in more friends and neighbors. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Guillaume Bornhoft