Salary Rs. 55000, freshmen apply
EXIM has published a recruitment notice for the post of Management Trainee. Check vacancy, salary, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply here.
EXIM Recruitment 2022
EXIM Bank 2022 Recruitment for MT Positions: EXIM Bank is looking to hire management trainees. The EXIM MT online application link is available on the official website -eximbankindia.in. Those interested in this opportunity can apply no later than March 14, 2022.
Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India as per the requirements of the Bank in the areas of Corporate Loans and Advances/ Project Finance/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/ Management risk/ compliance/ treasury
and Related Accounts and Work Profiles.
Export-Import Bank of India is a leading Indian financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade.
How to Apply for EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to EXIM Bank official website – eximbankindia.in
- Visit the ‘Career’ section
- Click “Apply Now by March 14, 2022” under “Management Trainee Recruitment, 2022”
- Click on ‘New registration’ and register for the position
- Now login to your account using your registration information
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking on the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons
- Print the application
- Proceed to upload the photo and signature according to the specifications
- Fill in the other details of the application form.
- Click on the Preview tab to preview and check the entire application form before SAVING FULL.
- Edit the details, if necessary, and click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” ONLY after you have verified and ensured that the photo, uploaded signature and other details you have filled in are correct.
- Click on the “Payment” tab and proceed to payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
EXIM MT Application Fee:
- General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Candidates and Women – Rs. 100/-
EXIM Bank MT Important Dates
- EXIM Bank MT Application Start Date – February 25, 2022
- Last day for payment of examination and application fees – March 14, 2022
- Provisional Written Examination and Interview Month – April 2022
EXIM Bank MT Job Details
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 6
Eligibility Criteria for EXIM MT Positions
- MBA/PGDBA, majoring in finance from a recognized university/institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The MBA/PGDBA course must be a minimum of 2 years full-time with a major in finance from a recognized university/institution. In the case of a CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% overall marks/equivalent cumulative average (CGPA), both for graduation and post-graduation.
- Candidates must achieve a minimum mark of 60% when presenting for the interview or when joining the Bank.
- UR/EWS – 35 years
- SC/ST – 40 years
- OBD – 38 years old
EXIM MT Salary:
EXIM MT selection process
Selection will be based on a written exam and an interview.